Sep 11, 2010

Possibly the list for my first try with 40k Daemons

Sep 11, 2010
In light of a possible game tomorrow, i figured I would throw together another 1k list, and try a few units i don't have yet (hopefully i can proxy them at the time)


The list is:


-HQ-
095pt - Herald of Tzeentch - We Are Legion, Master of Sorcery, Bolt of Tzeentch
-Elites-
105pt - Flamers of Tzeentch x 3
120pt - Bloodcrushers of Khorne x 3
090pt - Fiends of Slannesh x3
-Troops-
112pt - Bloodletters x 7
168pt - Pink Horrors x9 - Changeling, Bolt of Tzeentch
-Fast Attack-

075pt - Flesh Hounds x 5
075pt - Flesh Hounds x 5
-Heavy Support-
160pt - Demon Prince - Mark of Tzeentch, Bolt of Tzeentch, Daemonic Gaze

I'm still a bit concerned at the lack of troops, but its only 1k points and I want to give some units a go before I buy them. I'm not entirely sure about the division for deep striking, I'll have to have a ponder on that for a while.

-GiR

1 comments:

Unknown said...

what you considering deep striking in, if anything? its worthwhile doing it in some situations, but for the most part, i wouldnt really bother. slow moving creatures maybe, but since everything in your army will get in by turn 2-3 (depending on what your fighting) you should be grand anyways.

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesThe Blog Full of Games;