Sep 1, 2010

Second post! Oh my!

Sep 1, 2010
So I have made the list that I shall initially work from for building my starter army. This is a 2500pt list, and should get me well on the way to having a decent army. I'll be missing out on some of the different rare and special choices, but I can begin adding those on for variety in the list at a later date.


---
TOTAL POINTS 2502

LORD

Keeper of Secrets
lvl 2 wizard
Temptator
Enrapturing Gaze
Allure of Slaanesh

HERO 

Herald of Khorne
BSB
Obsidian Armor
Great Icon of Dispair

Herald of Tzeentch
Master of Scorcery

Herald of Slaanesh
Sirens Song

The Masque

CORE 

23x Bloodletter
Command
Icon of Endless War
(KHerald joins 6*4)

19x Horrors
Command
Icon of Sorcery
(THerald joins 5*4)

29x Daemonette
Command
Siren Standard
(SHerald joins 6*5)

SPECIAL 

5x Flesh Hound

RARE 


4x Flamers

---

Now, I realise this doesn't give me too hot a 40k army, but all in good time! Its just going to cost me to much to make a decent army for both in one swoop. Once I have the main fantasy army set up, I can get some demon princes and probably then be ok for 40k. Besides, this is already a bucketload of painting to do and I haven't even gotten around to purchasing it yet :(

1 comments:

Unknown said...

needs more thunderwolves

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger TemplatesThe Blog Full of Games;